Here are the original SIX Clues
1. The Great Chiefs Of The Old West
2. 100, 45
3. Note the distance of the cipher stone,
when on Oak Island found,
For help it may to learn the spot
of my treasure blue & round.
Before you take a number, tho,
For a value that it’s not,
Consider this your cipher clue: “fthfdeg”,
To find the hidden spot.
4. One if by land. Two if by sea.
5. Grover Cleveland, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover
6. A type of tree, a type of stream;
and lo the twain do meet.
Here are the virtually recoverd addtional FOUR Clues
8. Like Bart it starts with a B and borders the park station
9. The cornerstones of “Percent”.
10. Takin’ It To The Streets -
But if #6 is found
No Doobies need count the “feet”